Sunday, April 1, 2012

Whew! Almost finished

Life got away from me the last month.  Apparently trying to make Christmas gifts and starting a blog while working a full time + part time job was not a good idea.  ;)

I want to share some of my finished (as of 10 minutes ago) gifts.
For my two nieces:
 The skirts are the circle pattern from Favorite Things - easy and fun to sew.












The pleated purses are from http://mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com/2011/10/pleated-purse-tutorial.html .  The pleating takes a bit of time but the instructions for these are great!

We also gave away over 30 jars of homemade jelly.
And my homemade vanilla and lemoncello is ready to decant and bottle up.
  One of my New Year's resolutions is to get regular about blogging!  I received a pressure cooker for my birthday so I anticipate more canning and my fabric stash is getting out of control so sewing will be happening.
   I've really enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading about everyone's gifts.  Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me.
    Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment