Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gossip » Miley Cyrus: Getting Rid of Some Ink

Miley Cyrus: Getting Rid of Some Ink 
Miley Cyrus: Getting Rid of Some Ink


Having second thoughts about some body art, Miley Cyrus was spotted arriving at a Laser Tattoo Removal office yesterday (November 22).

The “Hannah Montana” babe looked cute in a black leather jacket and grey yoga pants as she headed inside the Los Angeles-area establishment.

As for Miley’s upcoming birthday party (she turns 19 today), Cyrus’ gal pal Kelly Osbourne says to expect all kinds of fun.

"It's intimate, but it's going to be the sickest thing she's ever seen in her life. Although I see her on the same level mentally as me, I also realize that Miley's 19 and she deserves to still have fun. Because that girl has so much pressure on her and has worked her ass off her entire life that I think a lot of the time people forget that she deserves to have fun too. So that was my mission for her, to make her birthday...the best day ever. I've got all sorts of madness and craziness."

No comments:

Post a Comment