Friday, November 25, 2011

Gossip » Selena Gomez: I'm Going to Be a Big Sister!

Selena Gomez: I'm Going to Be a Big Sister! 
Selena Gomez: I'm Going to Be a Big Sister!


While it looked as if she was set for a sibling-less future, Selena Gomez recently received quite the welcome news - she's going to be a big sister!

The 19-year-old announced that she's awaiting a little brother or sister via Instagram on Friday (November 25), telling, "Momma and Brian are finally letting me share the news."

Selena proudly posted a pic of her mom and stepdad sharing a tender moment, adding, "My mommy's carrying my baby brother or sister. I'm the happiest girl in the world!"

The little one comes after Miss Gomez's mother, Mandy Dawn Cornett, got divorced when Selena was just 5-years-old before marrying Brian Teefey back in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment