Friday, November 25, 2011

Gossip » Nicole Scherzinger: ‘I started counting calories when I was just 14′

Nicole Scherzinger embraces the cover of  Shape magazine this month
Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole Scherzinger embraces the cover of Shape magazine this month – and you know what this means: interesting body and weight-related quotes coming right up! Let’s see what she has to say:
I started jogging and counting calories when I was just 14. I’ve been on every diet you can imagine. By the time I was in the Pussycat Dolls, I was on the scale all the time. It became my enemy because I noticed that when I exercised really hard, I’d gain weight. Now that I’m in my 30s, I’ve stepped off the scale – I just go by how my clothes fit.
My new motto is: Stay active, eat everything in moderation, and stop being so tough on myself. I’m more accepting of my body and have learned to really embrace it. These days it’s all about finding balance.
… says Nicole.
Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment