Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gossip » Jennifer Hudson: My Husband Saved My Life

Jennifer Hudson: My Husband Saved My Life 
Jennifer Hudson: My Husband Saved My Life


People often say “Everything happens for a reason,” and that just may be true for Jennifer Hudson.

The “American Idol” star recently opened up about the tragic murder of her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew for the November/December issue of Ebony.

She said that her now fiance David Ortunga, had convinced her to be in Florida that horrifying day to be with him during a WWE event.

Hudson reminisced, "That's one of the things that saved my life, because I could have been home with my mom then. He wanted me to come out to Florida with him instead of going to Chicago."

"I flew out to see him; that's why I'm still here. I've never said that before, and I can't believe I just said that now. But I didn't know. He was just like, 'I'm going to this wrestling thing, and it's in Tampa. I'm going out there now, so you can come out there and see me versus going home.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment