Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gossip » Victoria Justice Talks “Victorious: Time to Shine” Video Game

Victoria Justice Talks 'Victorious: Time to Shine' Video Game 
Victoria Justice Talks “Victorious: Time to Shine” Video Game


With the massive video gaming market, Victoria Justice is getting in on the action with her own title “Victorious: Time to Shine.”

According to FOX Pop Tarts, Nickelodeon and D3Publisher have come up with the game, which transports players into the exclusive realm of Hollywood Arts High School.

Miss Justice gushed, “When they told me they were making a video game out of ‘Victorious’ I thought it was so awesome. It freaks me out already that there was going to be a doll of my character, but then having a game that fans of the show can play and they can interact with us and sing along and dance and just have a good time with us. I thought that was really, really cool."

Additionally, Victoria has a few more projects in the pipeline. “I just filmed my first lead in a feature film by Paramount; it’s called ‘Fun Size.’ So that’s coming out next Halloween and I’m so excited about that. I’m also working on a solo album, so I’ve been writing a lot of music, and I can’t wait to release some of that. [For the next phase of my career] I would love to continue to do more movies. I would love to keep songwriting and making music and hopefully tour one day, that would be so cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment