Friday, November 25, 2011

Gossip » Nicole Scherzinger: ‘I eat – a lot!’

Nicole Scherzinger recently told us that she once tried every diet imaginable – today though
Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole Scherzinger recently told us that she once tried every diet imaginable – today though, Nicole is less obsessive about food and claims she eats a lot:
I eat – a lot! Even with my crazy schedule, I never skip meals. I’ll often have soft-boiled eggs, smoked salmon, and whole-wheat toast for breakfast; cold cuts, veggies, and fruit for lunch; and usually chicken or fish with rice and more vegetables for dinner. But to really satisfy my cravings, I turn to my roots. I was born in Hawaii, so I love dried tuna dipped in soy sauce, kalua pig [pork cooked in an underground oven], banana pancakes with coconut syrup and chocolate-covered macadamia nuts. My gosh, I could gain ten pounds just talking about those foods.
… says Nicole in Shape Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment