Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gossip » Elizabeth Olsen's Rosy 2011

Elizabeth Olsen's Rosy 2011 
Elizabeth Olsen's Rosy 2011


When reminiscing on the past, she’ll most likely remember 2011 as her break-out year, and Elizabeth Olsen recently opened up about what it's been like.

The “Martha Marcy May Marlene” star told MTV News, “This year has been such a learning experience. It's been amazing. I feel like I have an understanding of so many different aspects after making a movie. Before I didn't even know how to make a movie, and then I realized I didn't even know how to promote a movie, and then I realized there's a whole process of doing that that's even longer than making the movie. You just have to be thankful that you have the opportunity to get to do that and people want to talk to you about your work.”

As far as adjusting to being on set away from family and friends for weeks at a time, Elizabeth explained, “I would like to think that I'm really good at adjusting to changes. But I'm not as good as I thought I was. When I was working in Spain, that was really hard. It was a long shoot and it was Spain and I was coming in the middle of shooting, so everyone had already been there for six weeks and no one was going out to explore the city anymore. I was just by myself.”

“But in situations like that, you do call your family. My sisters came and visited me. It was hard to be there and not even have the option of making a quick phone call and meeting up with someone. But now when I look back on being in Spain, I don't really think of it as being lonely. But at the moment, you know, I thought I really knew what loneliness was. I was like, "This is so lonely!" she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment