Friday, November 25, 2011

Gossip » Nicole Richie: Hosting Family for the Holidays

Nicole Richie: Hosting Family for the Holidays 
Nicole Richie: Hosting Family for the Holidays


Tending to a last minute workout ahead of Turkey Day, Nicole Richie was spotted at a private gym in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday afternoon (November 23).

Managing to look fashionable for her fitness regimen, the former "Simple Life" starlet dressed in a white knit hat, striped stop, black spandex pants and running shoes.

So just what does Ms Richie have on her agenda for the holiday? Well, it's going to be a busy one filled with with her loved ones, of course! "I have a big family on my side, Joel has a big family, so we're having everybody over at my house and it's going to be extremely chaotic but so much fun."

And, as for her forthcoming first wedding anniversary plans with hubby Joel Madden, Nicole explained, "Well his dream day is probably watching football and playing video games, and my dream day is watching Real Housewives, so maybe that will be our one-year celebration. We'll do a game in the day and then Housewives at night. No, I'm totally kidding. I don't know. I have no idea yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment