Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gossip » Nicole Scherzinger Covers Shape December 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Covers Shape December 2011 
Nicole Scherzinger Covers Shape December 2011


She’s had a whirlwind of a year so far, and Nicole Scherzinger shares some of her body secrets for the December issue of Shape magazine.

The “X Factor” hottie explained, "My new motto is: Stay active, eat everything in moderation, and stop being so tough on myself."

When it comes to food, Nicole chooses lean meats and whole foods, as she tells, “I eat – a lot! Even with my crazy schedule, I never skip meals. I'll often have soft-boiled eggs, smoked salmon, and whole-wheat toast for breakfast; cold cuts, veggies, and fruit for lunch; and usually chicken or fish with rice and more vegetables for dinner."

The brunette beauty also mentioned that she’s stepped away from scales and goes by how her clothes fit. "I'm more accepting of my body and have learned to really embrace it. These days it's all about finding balance."

Nicole Scherzinger Covers Shape December 2011
Nicole Scherzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment